Saturday 9 May 2009

Today, in my home town of Ashburton, on the edge of Dartmoor there is a little craft fair called Shine, set up by my good friend Justine. It has been a huge success and looks so pretty with loads of bunting, balloons and cupcakes. Not to mention all the fab artists selling their wares. My favourite work on display is that of Kirsty Elson. She just happens to be my very best friend in the whole wide world ever and everything. Not so amazing that she happens to have the same surname as me as she is also my big sister.
I love her work, she is super dooper talented and I want her beautiful things all over my home. The cushions and beach huts picture is on my wish list for my birthday, but can I wait that long? Unfortunately she has no website or blog as yet but hopefully soon maybe you will find her lovely things on folksy (watch this space).
If you would like to get in touch for a list of stockists or for more information you can email her at kirstyelsondesigns@live.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stuff by Kirsty as always. She is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous work from your sister. I really love the little boats with the bunting in particular!! Will wait for that webshop : ) xx

    ReplyDelete