Wednesday 22 July 2009

It's worth it!


All the hard work that is. Your kind words after receiving your jewellery makes it all totally worth it. It makes me happy and therefore the people around me happy too.

'Wow! Necklace arrived this morning. Absolutely gorgeous. She will be over the moon, I can't wait to give it to her' - Matt, London.

'Just wanted to say how very pleased I am with my "Carpe Diem" necklace, I underwent a bone marrow transplant 18 months ago to treat leaukaemia, and thanks to an anonymous donor I am still here today and hold the moto "Carpe Diem" very close to my heart. You have done a fantastic job in producing a lovely piece of jewelry that I will wear daily, just to remind me to "Seize the day and put no trust in tomorrow"' - Catherine.

'Amy, parcel has arrived safely and looks beautiful.......but I am not allowed to wear it until my birthday! Thanks for all your help. I will be sure to tell everyone about your wonderful and unique items when they admire mine' - Jayne.

'What can I say? OMG … No wonder everyone raves about them.. my necklace is gorgeous!

Thankyou so much .. I won’t take it off' - Sharon


'Just wanted to let you know that I've received my necklace - it's absolutely beautiful. I am so pleased with it and I know my Father would have thought it was wonderful too. Thanks Amy' - Hannah


'Just cycled round to the post office to pick up my parcel from you - it is so beautiful - I was sort of cringing to myself incase I had built it up too much in my mind - but do you know what- it is a million times better than i ever imagined
I absolutely love it - infact I could cry its so lovely
thanks so much' - Liz

Just a few of the lovely messages I have received to pick me up when things seem a bit shitty. And finally, from my NBF, who I think I can now officially call a fan after a couple more orders.....

'Its totally gorgeous' - Charlotte (Church that is)!!!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! Plus Amy I see that you are on Twitter!!!!! There is no stopping you now.
    So looking forward to seeing you this weekend, I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jewelry...lovely site! Have a very happy day!

    Hugs,
    Christina :)

    ReplyDelete