Monday 3 August 2009

Birthday Treat


Mr C&B took me away for an early birthday treat on the weekend. It was totally and utterly super amazingly lush! He surprised me with a lovely stay in the Veuve Clicquot room at Hotel Du Vin in Bristol. We ate beautiful food all weekend and drank champagne in our double baths. He took me for a mega shopping trip, I was soooo spoilt. We felt like we did before Sam and Moo came along and I think we fell in love a little bit more.
I will not be complaining about him for ages after this divine weekend. I feel so relaxed, rejuvenated and happy. He will certainly be in my good books for oooh two weeks at least I reckon.




'For god sake, can you put that bloody bin out - how many times do I have to ask?'
Well, a good few hours anyway!
x

3 comments:

  1. That's so romantic... reminds me of the year Steve treated me to a McDonalds on my birthday...(sigh)so much changes after you become a parent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a good boy!!Happy Birthday Amy.You certainly deserved the treat-ooooo and the treats!!!!x

    ReplyDelete