Friday 24 September 2010

Peep Beau

Peep Beau - the new collection of personalised jewellery for your little peeps.
I got asked so often if I did childrens jewellery that I decided to take my charms and attach them to teeny tiny little bracelets and necklaces - simples and soooo cute.



Prices starting from £40 and all available from 1st October - just in time for Chrimbo.
Both this collection and the new 'We Are Family' are available to pre order now from the eboutique.
For all pre orders use code FAMILY for a 10% discount.
How kind am I?

2 comments:

  1. OMG they are to die for, I love them.
    I love the new family collection too, the ones with the tree charms are just stunning! I know what I will be asking Santa for now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these charms are beautiful, especially the little bird, just perfect for Small People!

    Love Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete