Friday 10 April 2009

An endless To Do list







Joining Etsy has been on my to do list for some time now. I only discovered it a couple of months ago, bit behind the times I know, but now I get a daily newsletter from them and it completely inspires me. So many beautiful things, if only I had more money and space. I have recently found that I have a bit of a thing for all things crocheted. The baby hat, cupcakes, dinosaur, cat, dog and owl above are just some of my favourites from the etsy site. Each winter when I receive my lovely crocheted hats from my mother in law I ask if she can teach me how to do it. I never seem to quite get round to it but having found all these lovely things I think I will give it a go. Something to do in front of the telly when I haven't got any jewellery to make, posts to write, design briefs to finish..................

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Amy they are great. I just came from an ebay splurge on knitted food for the store cupboard. I'm going to etsy next!

    ReplyDelete