Wednesday 28 October 2009

♥ on your sleeve

I have finally pulled my finger out and gotten round to adding cufflinks to my collection. Really it was an obvious thing to add, the perfect gift for any special men in ones life, but they involve soldering and I was being a little lazy. No matter, they are here now and are available to purchase immediatement.
You might notice that I also now have a new size of font just to mix it up a little. The possibilities are endless as you can see just from the few featured below.





I also have new motif stamps and combinations of new charms for Mother's Day and Valentine's Day. But I will save those for another post.
Hope you like x



3 comments:

  1. I love the little heart stamp - v cute!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool!!!

    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete